If you’re looking to advance your career or develop new skills in special educational needs, then take a look at SEN Magazine. Register for your free issue by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting TAFOCUS along with your name and address (no obligation to subscribe).
SEN Magazine is the UK’s leading special educational needs magazine packed full of interesting and authoritative features, news and articles covering all issues relating to special educational needs.
This competition has now ended.
Complete our short survey for a chance to win a year’s subscription to SEN Magazine.
We’d like to find out about the knowledge and skills of Teaching Assistants and what training would be useful to help them to perform to maximum effect in the classroom.
Your experiences and thoughts on this matter will help inform training events for TAs.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for all entrants is 20th January 2014.
- We will randomly select and notify the winner after the closing date.
- Our prize draw is only open to UK residents.
- The prize is offered as stated and is non-exchangeable or transferable. No cash alternatives will be provided.
- Once notified by us, the winner will need to provide a UK address, which will be passed on the SEN Magazine for the year’s free subscription.
- Your email address is required for the prize draw and will not be shared with any third parties.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- We reserve the right to pick an alternative winner if the original winner does not contact us within 14 working days of being told they have won.
- The prize is only open to entrants aged 18 or over.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend the prize at any point, without liability to the prize-giver or winner.
- Our decision is final on all matters and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- By entering, you agree to be bound by these rules in relation to these prize draws.