Teachers’ Pocketbooks have generously provided TA Focus with 10 copies of The Teaching Assistant’s Pocketbook by Dot Constable.
This competition has now ended.
To win one of these books, all you have to do is ‘leave a reply’ at the bottom of the page with the reason you have become (or intend on becoming) a Teaching Assistant. You don’t have to give your real name, but please give a valid email address.
Competition Terms & Conditions below.
About Teacher’s Pocketbooks
Teachers’ Pocketbooks, launched in 2003, are intended to aid classroom teachers and support staff with practical information, ideas and expertise on a number of topics.
They are cute postcard-sized reads with the added bonus of cartoons!
The Teaching Assistant’s Pocketbook is one of 40 Teachers’ Pocketbooks available from Teachers’ Pocketbooks at £8.99 + p&p!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for all entrants is 1st March 2015.
- We will notify ten winners, by email, after the closing date, who will receive one copy of the book each.
- Our competition is open to UK residents only and winners will need to provide a UK address to send the prize.
- The prize is offered as stated and is non-exchangeable or transferable. No cash alternatives will be provided.
- Your email address is required for the competition and will not be shared with any third parties.
- We reserve the right to pick an alternative winner if the original winner does not contact us within 14 working days of being told they have won.
- The prize is only open to entrants aged 18 or over.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend the prize at any point, without liability to the prize-giver or winner.
- Our decision is final on all matters and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- By entering, you agree to be bound by these rules in relation to this competition.