Make a note in the diary…
This day seeks to acknowledge the talent and influence that teaching assistants can have on children’s attitudes to reading and how to make the most of good quality texts.
Speakers & workshops include:
- Steve Bowkett – Writer, Trainer and Hypnotherapist
- Dr Clare Wood – Professor of Psychology in Education and Director of Centre for Research in Psychology, Behaviour and Achievement
- Richenda Riches – Teacher from Norfolk Children’s Book Centre
- Sarah Gallagher – Ex Headteacher and founder of Story Shack
- Gez Walsh – Performance Poet
- Tricia Adams – National School Library Association
There are early bird prices, but we have negotiated a further 5% off on your behalf! Simply email email@example.com or call 01604 491511 and mention ‘TA Focus’ (TA Focus is not affiliated in any way).